Yesterday taking our garbage out to the road the wheel broke off. :( Today I stayed home (yeah! spring break! one day to work on the house, 4 to catch up with school) and rewired the light switch hanging down where I tore the wall out. It took all day too! Well, so this morning when the garbage guys come by, I was watching to see what they would do since my wheel broke off. The garbage was a little heavy because I am trying to clean out my shed and there was a bag of cement mix that was left from the previous owner that had solidified. I see the guy take it out to the truck but I had the blinds up and thought it would be weird to just stand in front of the window watching so I keep doing what I am doing looking now and then. I see the truck go on but the guy never came back with my garbage can, that's weird. I look closer and there in the back of their truck is my garbage can! He never bother to dump it out, just put the entire thing in! What in the world! Is this guy for real?
I did not know what to do. I kinda sat there wondering if I should go out and get mad at them but figured they were to far gone and it would be too much work to get it back out. I am thinking about putting out a 50 gallon water can/bin I have with the top cut off with my trash next week. I might attach a paper with a large note telling them I expect them to replace my garbage can. I mean, who does that? I have heard of them not taking it but throwing away your entire garbage bin?
Highlights of our time in PTC
11 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment